21 May, 2013

The back of my first incisor got chipped off

I took a night bus yesterday night. I slept from 3am to 5.30 or something but I sometimes awoke during that time because of the noise and the vibration from the bus. Around 7am, the bus stopped at a rest area and I bought a bag of Doritos (TM). I ate the chips in the bus and found some weird sensation on my tongue. I thought it was the piece of chips got stacked back of my incisor and made a ditch. But actually, it was the filling that got a part came off and made a ditch. Well, I had no problem for few years with that filling. I don't know when that happened but if something happened during when I was sleeping in the bus, I need to notice it here. Last couple of months, I got my own room to sleep and no one was around when I was asleep.

Yesterday afternoon, I stayed in the Starbucks to kill sometime till the night bus arrival. I spent few hours in the Starbucks. There was a guy in red top sat at the table in front of me for a long time. Here is his picture. I don't know why he was there sitting.

When I used the bathroom before leaving the cafe, I found a strange graffiti on the wall. There shouldn't be many Christians in the area, so I assume it might be done by the perps to make something to claim about me. It was funny to see someone writing such stupid graffiti in Starbucks' ladies room. Also, I noticed the "Virgin Mary or Bloody Mary?" graffiti is more related with Catholicism than Protestant which does not have too much value on the Virgin Mary. It could be done by those Muslim extremists targeting Catholics, though.




Here is another pic of someone wearing the NYPD logo T-shirt.

At night, I was watching the movies in the bus. The selection was very funny. The first one was "Groomy Sunday" which is related with the CIA operation on the people and the test subjects commit suicide when they hear the song, Groomy Sunday. The second was "14 Blades" by Daniel Lee. This one was definitely Action genre but was in Thriller section. I was watching the ones under Thriller as that can keep me awake whole night. The last one was "When a Man Falls in the Forest" which got stupid newspaper headline with Japanese flag bandanna picture saying that the man saved some people from the accident or something and the wierdo in the film dreamed of killing the man next door to save the woman who got fight with his husband. The movie selection was funny, you know. They could just get some serial killer or monster ones instead.

0 comments: