27 March, 2014

Females are like cattles in the Islamic world

I hate Islam because it's a men's religion and nothing good for the women. It would fulfill the male fantasy of sleeping with so many women in heaven. In the reality, females are treated like this if it's in Islamic countries. I hate perps even making a claim of me to be a Muslim for the gang stalking. I might make a Muslim Index by just sit down at the McDonalds and take the photos of the people visiting the mosque in the city. I might put the pics together with the name al-Qaeda Index. See? Better for my anti-Islam activity. Non Muslims have no reason to be helping the al-Qaeda, so I could just add the ones visiting the mosque and let the facial recognition system to take care the rest when someone starts every Muslim to be shipped to a concentration camp in future. It could be a fun as some might be pretending and visit there for the community policing purpose.


Should I contact Amnesty for my problem of some people claiming me to be a Muslim while I'm a Christian? I got over 500 German car photos from middle of August till December last year. It must be enough to make it as the German car gang stalking collection to sell them for the compensation gathering purpose. I'm sure over 1000 German car pics are quite attractive for selling.

0 comments: