07 March, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - March 6th, 2014

I moved to Plovdiv today. I saw a "D" sticker car near my hotel. And there is a Japanese guest staying in the same hotel. The clerk told me at the reception. It's really rare to see another Japanese in Bulgaria. Well, I walked around the city at evening and saw no other blacks or Asians around. Only Bulgarians and some white populations maybe from nearby countries if any.

Here is the German car I saw in the city.

And here is the video.

Organized Stalkers Around Me - March 6th, 2014 by f100001011753856

By the way, is Blogger asked to add the policy change on the pics and vids about the privacy issues? The V2K perps said that they want Blogger to accept only the pics of the people the author know as friends. If the information is related with the possible crime, what they would do? FBI would be surely want to delete them like the second man showed up with Timothy McVeigh case. Why there is a Japanese showing up in the hotel now? The V2K perps warned me that they wanna bring Chinese for the replacement or the kidnapping. I'm sharing it to keep myself safe.

And I can keep my materials mashed up from my other sites. So, what to be banned? Humm? I am trying to make sure I don't get replaced by a Korean or Chinese or even a homeless Japanese perp.


0 comments: