11 March, 2014

In search of a doctor to take the tumor? thing out

I have two x-rays of my left leg under the knee. The first one was taken in Nene Teresa Hospital in Tirena, Albania. At that time, I was with Petrit Nemo, one of the victim famous of the foreign object in his body such as under earlobe. I had ultrasound just like he did to figure out his foreign objects. I tried and few parts positive with less than .5mm object under my skin. One of the part was back of my left leg. I took the x-ray and the doctor found 3 objects shown in the back.

I went to the hospital just around Vacamuu restaurant which is famous serving employees of most American companies. I had the x-ray. And this time, the picture were much blurr - one tumor? thing on the surface was also smaller then on the x-ray I took in Albanian hospital. I can share it later.

Well, I wanted to take the one on the surface and I came to Sofia. You know, it's just obvious to see some problem with blurr image and the doctors saying there is nothing on other side. As far as I know, ultrasound result says there was something. I could share these information to the foreign object implanted people's websites. I've got information with some different doctors and examination results.

Well, here is the woman with eye patch when I visited Alexander Hospital today. There was no person speaking English and my Croatian was not enough to make conversation with Bulgarian receptionists. You know why? Some words are totally different so do the grammar.

And I saw a Russian car with Munich license plate cover. How this car got Munich cover and why in Sofia?

When I was eating in a restaurant in a shopping mall, a group of young people came and one of them was Asian girl. It's very rare to see another Asian.

When I was in Wok 'n Walk, I saw an Asian man again. It reminded me of how I encounter Asian man showing up in the hospital in Bucharest. There was a man like that and it was just like in the hospital x-ray waiting area in Budapest. They look like the Man in Black to me. Some mysterious figures.

My suitcase got the grip again crashed on my trip from Plovdiv to Sofia. It only last for 2 months. The red one I had from Germany lasted for awhile like till the end of last year. And both wheels got damaged. I don't know why they are so easily crashed. When I was at the store, a man speaking English suddenly showed up and asked about the largest suitcase in the spot. Well, I thought it was a perp because there are only few foreigners like that way looking for a new suitcase in a very small store. They could go to a shopping mall instead.

0 comments: