15 March, 2014

My suitcase damages

My suitcase got grip metal bent and came off when I travel from Plovdiv to Sofia. The bent happened crossing the platform in the train station. The two wheels got damaged while walking from Ulpia House I stayed to the train station. I bought this new suitcase in beginning of January and it already got broken. I just cannot imagine why the suitcases I bought in Krakow were such fragile stuffs. The first one only lasted for one day and the grip got bent when I tried top pull few steps down at the tram station near the sanctuary. The one I bought in Munich was much better as it lasted for about one year or more.

I don't know why the suitcases I'm picking are such easily broken. The Munich one was around 50€ and the new ones I bought at Krakow were about 100€ each. Now what? Should I buy a good one with 5 year guaranty? 

Here is the pics of the damages. I found the zipper opened at the edge yesterday after I took shower. I used the glue to keep that part closed now. I just need a new suitcase by today or tomorrow.

And the German cars I saw yesterday.

By the way, the V2K perps say that Koreans are trying to do something to my reputation in the church. I don't know what it means but the V2K perps say that they would claim my books are stolen from Koreans. I don't really see such kind of accusations are not different from "Stepnica eats human flesh" type scapegoating and propaganda making for the character assassination. If I steal someone's stuffs, then where such Korean came from? I think such Koreans would be visiting the mosques and using my name for the Muslim-image  set up. As far as I know, some people might use the religion or religious group for the political reason, but it is only a matter that is a form of discrimination against someone else who is totally innocent. Anyway, I'm the one got so much damages and persecutions. Who is experiencing Lent with Jesus these days? Ah, money counting people don't care about Jesus. They just want someone else to go with Jesus and play and cry, thank you Jesus and the innocent people they took out for their business or personal profits, because of your sacrifice we gained the earthy heaven, bra, bra, bra...

0 comments: