08 March, 2014

One of the Asian at the hostel in Bucharest

Here is one of the Asian man at the hostel in Bucharest. There were 2 Asians and some elderly Romanian men stayed in the hostel. They stayed for few days as I saw them in the lobby or hallway. But I think one of them with was staying in the hostel longer till the day before I left. I saw a Chinese logo bag in the bathroom. Anyway, here is the man walking. He had the similar height and the hair style. Is he posed in the hostel to look like me with the similar clothes to be photo taken from the outside shouting Muslim prayers when I'm away? I've got some perps claiming me to be a Muslim while they bring Muslims or making up the conclusion by "Oh, she is wearing long sleeve clothes" or "She is wearing sandal (to take a shower in the bathroom)."


0 comments: