27 March, 2014

i saw some German, Spanish cars and a Muslim woman

I saw few German cars on the street. One Spanish car. Spanish cars make the gang stalking really related with NWO Neo Nazi conspiracy. Are they Catholics working on the Neo-Nazi-Only Catholic church? We will see.

Also, there was a Muslim woman walking. Is she one of the Muslim informant? Maybe I should make the Muslim Index to make sure I got enough information of the Muslim population in the city to stay away from the trouble. I could use it photoshopped to make the Taliban or al-Qaeda looking people for the New Phoenix program propaganda complaint.


There was a funny Swiss jackt.

I saw some Asians also. One couple at the street and another one at the hospital where I've gotten my leg stitches removed today. 122lev.


0 comments: