09 March, 2014

Some Asians in the area and the surveillance at St. Dominus church

Yesterday, I saw 2 Asian women on the street. One is a solo walking and another was in a large student group. Here are their pics. Did they go to the mosque and pretend to use my name for the fake alibi making? Watch out for the insider job of Muslim making.

I'm in Plovdiv to take a cool photo like this.

Ah, I'm checking so many Turkish people around.

And some German cars showed up yesterday.

And the surveillance video from St. Dominus church. Two groups came and one was with Asian and entered when I put a candle after the woman at the cashier asking me to buy one and there was no other visitors nor a single candle was lit. I normally do not put a candle in an Orthodox church but to see the icons and paintings inside. The candle was 1Lv. I put it for the peace between the churches. As far as I know, there is a woman in Catholic Antakya church working there is from Orthodox background. So, I guess a bit of help on another church would be OK, I thought. And anther group of two women just stayed outside and one of them was sitting on the bench and other was on the phone talking. When I left, everybody also left and no more visitors. So, it was a typical surveillance by the legal aid students gang stalkers in the rural church. If you are a TI, you can try to see the same thing happens to you in your local church.



0 comments: