03 August, 2007

Being a refugee and paying my rent..

Ich bin arbeitlos, aber ich will Opfers von die Stengel Organization helfen. German is a bit hard for me. I can recognize some words when people speakin in German. I guess it is the time to spend more for German study. But, because of my situation as a refugee and a victim of gang stalking ( also e-harassment), I feel the need to do something for other victims. Many people know what is going on in the world yet they ignore the fact. That was what drove Germans to build the infamous Holocaust. Ignorance is the principle of selfishness. People donate things and money to the victims of far away countries, yet they do not care people on street in their home town. Some people take advantage of a disaster as a fund raising opportunity for their organizations. More stuffs and money come in, they need to spend more time and people for the work, which wages are probably hourly basis and the money is taken from the donation. I wonder why people are not making one for the victim of gang stalking. We only have volunteer workers - other victims expressing their damage and experiences on the web. It seems some places are asking money for membership or treatment from the victim. I don't know why victims have to spend more for such places. We are encouraged to lose our jobs and social status because of the stalkers moving in to our neighborhood for psychological abuse purpose. In my case, American students of the same major moved into my apartment and worked on gang stalking.

Well, I am sure that we should not ask for food donations. MKULTRA is on the way to destroy victims lives with radioactive substances. It would be nice to get radioactive detectors instead.

0 comments: