14 August, 2007

I made an appointment with a lawyer.


Since I am a refugee saved by the world's safest country, I do not want to give the politicians any trouble becouse of me living in their country and knowing some sensitive American information. They were not really interested to hear about the details, as they are not enemies of the US, you know. I think they gave me a place to stay as I am able to pay my fee for rent and insurance, which may be the same requirement for those who received living permit for business or other reason. Anyway, I would like to say that this country did what they have to do accourding to their law. The US might be aware of me runing away to another country as a result of denial. At some point, people have to think about damage control of what American students done to an internatioal student on their campus. Yup, FBI helped the SJSU as the federal pays half of its budget and not to drop the image of the university. Eventuarlly, it happened as I spread the evidences to everywhere including, Germany, Croatia, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, and so on.

What I want to discuss with my lawyer is how I can delete/check the record "Intelligent Authrization Act" anabled the United States to check and spread. G.W. Bush signed it in 2004. Probably, if we have rights to observe and correct the data on the network, like local libraries, Homeland Security Offices, Police Departments, then we can have less problem with organized stalkers.. This is my hope.

The picture above has nothing to do with my status or where I am now, ok? I just wanna share something that should not happen... it is a type of protesting!

0 comments: