14 August, 2007

Is Intelligence Authorization Act encouraging the exercise of abuse of power?

finished typing up a writing for my web page. It is about how similar the MATRIX and other surveillance related system with the phenomenon of gang stalking. In my case, I was sent to El Camino Hospital without any reason. Dr. Siverstsen, the director of the Counseling Service, wrote the document to claim me making comments suicidal and dangerous to others. Actually, what that SJSU police officers had to do was to check two marks on the administration document I guess. I was stolen by SJSU students moved into my apartment after I discharged from the hospital. I only had few in my bag, as I kept them separately.

Maybe I can write an ethnography for hospital experience. I was doing so and left it in my apartment.


Probably, I can share how the people at El Camino Hospital implanted electronic harassment device in my body. One of them seemed to be activated during my trip to Germany.


Sending an international student to a mental hospital to avoid a lawsuit for American students' discrimination?

Implanting electronic harassment and abusing in the mental hospital for the expectation of making me to commit suicide as Dr. Siverstsen diagnosed?

Adding another electronic harassment when I went back to Japan with Japanese federal and local police to try to make me insane to get El Camino Hospital not to be sued?


You know, it does not make sense to me. These psychiatrists I met, Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen, Dr. Peter Newsom, Dr. Robert Burr, did not really diagnosed me at all.


Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen – I did not meet her for diagnoses in my life. She denied any evaluation by school when I last met on September 27th 2006. Two weeks later, she wrote a document for forcing me to be sent to Valley Medical Center Emergency Psychiatric Unit. I visited Homeland Security office on that day and was quite busy.


Dr. Peter Newsom – I don't know how he diagnosed me as “gravely disabled” while I enjoyed reading books like Readers Digest and playing the Sudoku book in the lobby. I met him only less than 20 minutes and I explained him how SJSU harassed me. It was Friday of October 20th 2006, he diagnosed that and I was discharged on next Monday. On Friday, he asked me to sign to volunteer patient form and persuaded me he would discharge me from the hospital next week. I agreed so since I had no idea any other choice. What happened was rape and some kind of experiment. Dr. Newsom was in conference for child psychology or something in San Diego next week.

Yeah, I believe this could happen to MKULTRA victims and others CIA were making researches in the past...


Dr. Robert Burr – He was a substitute of Dr. Newsom. I was expected to be discharged as Dr. Newsom promised me on Friday. However, he WANTED me to be in the hospital. I don't know why but he asked me “if I knew my parents were coming from Japan next week, would you stay in the hospital?” I said I had to get out as soon as possible for the sake of my pet, which was kept in SPCA. (They brainwashed my bird anyway..) For the hearing for discharge on October 23rd 2006, he and the middle-age nurse asked me to stop the claim on SJSU students if I were discharged. Dr. Burr also asked if I was going to stop the investigation of student's discrimination case by Adriana of the Equal Opportunity Service. I think Dr. Burr did a good job on brainwashing me to stop making claim for SJSU students and not to think about lawsuit against San Jose State University.


By the way, I think they supposed to have the conversation record by the portable voice recorders they had. So, if they want to claim me speaking something wrong, they got bring that out. I already shared several dictation documents here and at my website. I am also sharing the real voice recording files. These files can be brought to lawsuit to claim me as a victim of gaslighting and electronic harassment done by Department of Defense and related agencies. I do share the pictures of their cars from my escaping trip.


I never thought attending San Jose State University gave me a mental health record by everyone making up to prevent me suing SJSU. I am sharing my evidences to make others aware studying in the US. I think no body wants to end up being a refugee in another country by studying something sensitive to the US government.

According to the article, “Missing SJSU Professor Found,” there is another victim in San Jose Sate University. He seemed ran away from the Campus Village recently built. As SJSU Police officers and students are involved in gang stalking, it would be an ideal place for surveillance. In my case, the SJSU students moved into Pavona Apartment put fiber-scoop type camera through the air ducts in my room. I hope the Campus Village does not have an air duct that would let gang stalkers to observe what the residents are doing, including in the bathroom. In my case, they put one in the bathroom. This is nothing more than abuse of power. Someone working for the volunteer group was epically enjoying that kind of authority as she is power-crazy. “Nuts and Bolts?” Is the city involved student activist group called? Ahh, some people might misunderstand themselves as activists. Real activists are the ones who being mocked and targeted by cointerpro (so called organized stalking) government program! I hope they know fascists and activists are different creatures from the concept.. Gang stalkers are group of sociopaths as they do not know what means by “compassion” and worse to be a human as they can destroy others lives and opportunities for the benefits of their own selfish motivation like money, fame, power, etc.


Easiest way to find if someone is a slave of authoritarianism :

  1. Does s/he talk about his/her status often and let you work for him/her?

  2. Does s/he make all the decisions for you?

  3. Does s/he think his/her opinion always correct and try to persuade others to listen to it?

  4. Is s/he taking your opportunity by claiming your effort as part of his/her job?

  5. Does s/he only concern about his/her status and how to go up on the social ladder?

  6. Does s/he love exercise his/her power in his/her job to eliminate own personal problems."

If the check is-

6 – S/he thinks “I am the law!”

5-3 – S/he thinks “You are my tool..”

2-1 – S/he thinks “I might use my status as a privilege.”

0 – S/he thinks “Egalitarian way is better.."

0 comments: