05 August, 2007

Darty Bomb?

I am experiencing loss of hairs these days. I hope it is only the matter of shampoo and conditioner I purchased. Some chemicals does not go with particular type of hairs and I hope this is about that.
I wonder how often we face radioactive chemicals in our life. Loss of hairs is one simptom of radoactive exposion. That poor Russian agent had much to say about simptoms. I wonder how often people get exposed to darty bomb in modern cities. If your neighbor is a potential terrorist your government is taking care of, you might wonder how you will get extra radioactive dose in daily basis from what your government is doing in your neighborhood. The truth is... if you are lucky, you will be evacuated from your place for the government use. If you are not lucky, you might observe what gang stalkers doing and get some extra radioactive materials in your neighborhood. They also use electromagnatic weapons. We have a nice word to discrive an innocent victim - a casualty.

0 comments: