19 August, 2007

Ein Swartz Schaf in der Schweiz.



The picture seems funny as it gives me some inspiration of what these gang stalkers are doing and their psychological expression on the graffiti. This is my interpretation of it. Do not take it serious as I only have little knowledge in psychology; took Intro to Psych, read C. Jung, S. Freud, A. Maslow, etc.
Stalkers might receive voices or order through radio and try to follow the command.
If perps worked on graffiti, they do not have idea that graffiti is a criminal act.
Perps may have their own pride, so that they decorated the brown sheep with the same color on the original brown sheep.
Perps only brought brown and black sprays as they do not use other colors or had the image of the final graffiti in their mind. Otherwise, they did work on other areas. For example, painting white sheep into black is another way for graffiti if they had black spray.
Perps may have no interest in the characteristics of the target. They dehumanize the target as they did not work on the black sheep. They might interested
Some people are easily bribed. But we have more victims – both organized stalking and e-harassment – in Europe. I am working with the victims in Japan as that is something I can volunteer with my skills. I wish I have more time to work with the problem. Alas, it is hard to do so when I have to maintain my new laptop and my case with a lawyer.

0 comments: