18 August, 2007

Dictation of Judicial Affair worker is on the way for another protesting!

I must thank people's effort on supporting me for lawsuit against the university and other agancies.
Here is the percial dictation of phone talk with the worker.
I quit visiting school because of the treatment of the SJSU police officers and the anthropology department and Project SHINE workers.
Yeah, now we see who is really crazy!!


This is recorded until the end of the conversation about 4:50pm, November 20th 2006.
(I turned on my voice recorder when I was on the phone with a worker at judicial affairs office.)
0:01 Worker “
0:05 Me “Exposion from university, so that means
0:08 Worker “Yeah.”
0:14 Me “Yeah, but um.. “
0:16 Me “I'm just asking to be with someone and to postpone that..”
0 Worker
0:26 Me “Ah, I think it won't be like exporsion from the university, I hope.”
0:31 Me “That won't be.. something like that.”
0:33 Me “Or, if that happens then.. “
0:36 Me “.. I must send the information to somewhere else again like the US Department of Education where I filed the, the documents on last Friday or something like that.”
0:46 Worker
0:48 Me “And..”
0:49 Worker “Ok, that would be good.”
0:50 Worker “Again, I need you to be here.”
0:52 Me “Ok.”
0:53 Worker “ come or not.”
0:58 Worker “Right now, we need you to
1:01 Me “But I don't think I can go..”
1:02 Me “.. by myself since...”
1:03 Me “.. I was so scared to go to the classroom since last attempt to be at the class like..”
1:14 Me “.. was like ended up...”
1:18 Me “.. in mental hospital and..”
1:21 Me (sigh)
1:22 Me “I don't think...”
1:25 Me “.. I can go to class or..”
1:26 Me “.. I can be at on campus..”
1:28 Me “... by myself. I really want to have someone with me...”
1:34 Me “.. to make sure everything won't be..”
1:38 Me “.. like something like transportation to mental hospital or something like that happen again.”
1:42 Me “I don't know because I have no idea why it happened..”
1:49 Me “.. and actually when I was transported to the hospital like Valley Medical Center and then to the El Camino Hospital, ...”
1:57 Me “... the hospitals, they couldn't figure out um..”
2:00 Me “.. they couldn't figure out I was... I was either suicidal or dangerous to others.”
2:05 Me “But somehow the other..”
2:07 Me “.. the person like the psychiatrists..”
2:13 Me “... after the three day hold, they wrote a document that I am gravely disabled..”
2:20 Me “.. and tried to put me to the fourteen days hold.”
2:23 Me “And that was bizarre and ...”
2:26 Me “..I don't want such thing happen again..”
2:29 Me “.. when I walk in your school.. like..”
2:32 Worker
2:40 Worker “.. probably at parole and we expect you to be at
2:43 Me “Yes, but I hope it won't be exposion from school or something like that.”
2:48 Worker “That's why, that's why (cannot here) talk to the (cannot here)
2:52 Me “Yes, but last time I trusted for the small talk..”
2:56 Me “it ended up in mental hospital.”
3:01 Worker “Ok, I need you to be at
3:03 Worker “.. that would be up to you if you come (cannot hear) or not.”
3:05 Me “I don't think I can go.”
3:07 Worker “Ok! I think that's gonna be (cannot hear)
3:09 Me “Yes, but..”
3:10 Worker “
3:12 Me “It won't be exposion from school..”
3:14 Me “.. because I actually tried it to postpone it.. like.. I like..”
3:17 Me “If I didn't wanted to go then I could do it..”
3:20 Me “.. I actually.. I do it to call you to postpone it...”
3:25 Me “.. that's why I am calling you and..”
3:28 Me “.. I hope it won't be ..”
3:32 Worker “That way that we can postpone it but we had scheduled last week and (cannnot here” the professor is at parole (cannot hear)
3:43 Worker “... that would be (cannot hear) end of the day
3:51 Me “Ok.”
3:52 Worker “We would be expecting you to be at parole and (cannnot hear)
3:55 Worker “And we hope you (cannot hear) ok?”
3:59 Me “Ok. But I don't.. I can't go.”
4:01 Me “That's for sure.. and...”
4:03 Me “Actually I am stating that because right now I try to find someone.”
4:11 Me “Today I tried at least contact with Amnesty International and ACLU. They needed to look over the documents.”
4:21 Me “And I don't think they can help me on this situation right now.”
4:26 Me “Probably they need couple of days for that.”
4:28 Worker “Ok.”
4:30 Me “So, I don't think I can go.”
4:33 Worker “That's gonna be up to you, ok?”
4:35 Me “Ok.”
4:35 Worker “
4:39 (call ended)
4:46 Me “So, it is on..”
4:50 Me “um.. four fifty-one P.M.”
4:57 Me “and.. November twentieth.”
(I turned off the voice recorder.)

0 comments: