21 August, 2007

Euro Registry – now what? Fax?





After I send the complainant about why they do not send me my account information and asked if they were hesitating to give it to me as a suspicion of either sex-offender or pedophilia. Now she wrote back that they send the information to my account multiple times and say they can send it through fax.
Alright. So, how can I know if it was their fault of not sending the email or my email service provider had problem for receiving it? Well. Euro Registry stinks. But I am kind of enjoying to see the conversation as they want to change the method of sending the information after I mentioned them possible fraud. If they believe it was not their fault, then they could just tell me the time when they send my account information in an email. What I have to do is to contact with the email service provider to know if they had any problem like server was down that particular period. If Euro Registry tried several times and if the servers were down for several times, I would like to know how many emails I missed like the Euro Registry ones. This is a logical thought, right? Gang stalkers have problem in logics and that is why they make critical mistakes some times. If the could consider the after effect, people do not want to involve in teenager mobbing game.
I wonder how may people working for the customer service for this. If gang stalkers took their company, it is common that they got new employees and are working for gang stalking activities. It often happens in NGOs and other large organization. I still do not get the reason why gang stalkers try to get all the institution that their target try to contact with.
Anyway, I will wait to see if they can figure out why I did not receive email for several times. Was gang stalkers thought me crazy as they could find on my record that the United States sharing as the advantage of “Intelligence Authorization Act”? I know how to do protesting and do the investigation for gang stalkers. I am not claiming them blindly. If you read my posting in the past, you will know where I got suspicion on them. Also, writing about the Internet service providers and web hosting providers, it would be beneficial for other gang stalking victims as they can take other companies for smooth installation and Internet use.

0 comments: