27 August, 2007

Thank you for the offer of taking me to Canada. (October 14th 2006)



This is about my letter to Dr. Elizabeth Weiss before I was sent to mental hospital. If you check out the date, you will see that it was only 2 days before that conversation with Dr. English-Lueck.
During the conversation with Dr. English-Lueck, she mentioned “Elizabeth” as one of the person received email for something. If I was really suicidal as the school said, how come I have to mention German spy matter to the vice president of the United States? What I did was send the discrimination going on in SJSU and tried to avoid students harassing me by making a conspiracy of a foreign spy. I wrote down that Dr. Weiss married with a very elderly Canadian man and they divorced right after she received a residential permit from that country. I thought she was a Canadian spy going back to the US.
Don't you think I can bring it to a lawsuit with this evidence to drop the mental health record that San Jose State University put? Because of that stupid Intelligence Authorization Act, I feel like I have disadvantage of having false records made by CIA agents (anthropologists).
The below is the whole contents of the email.

////////////////////////////////////////

I think the time is up.To protect myself not a spy, I must submit everything to police.And I am going to submit the evidences people talking about you and Dr. Gonzales at my apartment.I hope you do not mind about it, since you know I sent e-mail to the vice president of the US.When some student talked about how you change your feeling about me (I have evidence), I was doubt ful about the fact.You did the "paper work" while you have a boy friend. And I knew other people who you had "rumor" with as you told me.Do you think I can trust someone like that? I thought it was another trap "they" had set up.I did not know you really had some feeling until last Thursday...To be honest, I am so sorry for your involvement in this case.About this Wednesday's class, I made a comment that "I made a professor cry." And probably the students who have been spying me in the class thoguht it disgusting.You know what, I am quite sure your involvement in this semester, and at reast you are the one who thought me as "abnormal" (that's waht someone said in Anth 187 class last semester).From that experience, I think i do have right to make such comment with others, don't you think?I don't think there is anyway to fix our relationship since you have never tried to contact me except for using the students. You can run away from this. (Just like what you did last time!)Bye-Bye!

0 comments: