31 August, 2007

An intellectual must be a good poet.



Creativity is a key to open the door to a new world,
Oder ich will ein weg zu die neue Welt finden.
Never try to reach me though the same way you did,
Take what you can find in these verses with your eyes open.


Aber ich möchte nicht nächste Besprachung haben.
Cool to be myself as a real Outsider changing the world.
Try to find me through the narrow path to the heaven.
Make your wish, and it will be heard by our Lord.


Etwas, etwas mussen Sie durchkommen.
Tell to your enemy what will be the best solution.
Hören Sie mein Herz shlagen zurückbekommen?
Rosary and a pen will give the best decision for this situation.


“Old timers”, they say, yet I find it the best.
Unterweg nie ist Hauptweg gewurden.
Get into the door at last, and you will be the first.
Hatred never creates anything but destruction.


Das Leben ist ein Buildungsroman.
Oberon found his way to the harmony of the lovers.
Take your time if you want, but do not have an expectation.
Days pass quite fast and I am not here for you forever.


Ein guten Buildungsroman muss ein suppanend Ende haben.
Every effort you made for your life, I destroyed for my sefety sake.
More than my life, what I wanted was the truth and the reason.
And more time you take, more loss you will make.


Is there anything that can change our situation?
Let's make our ways cross once again for the new destination.


Yeah, I am very aware of NSA trying to make another conspiracy on this poem. I am just expecting to get another evidence. I have already fuxked up life of someone (some people?) through my protesting. I just felt pity for these devils.. even a saint does feel sorry about devils.
(picture is Bundes-Wehr cars in Weimar, Germany)

0 comments: