02 August, 2007

Wiretapping for the slaves in the country of Freedom.


The Bush Administration introduced a new law to the congress. This time, anyone who has been contacted from foreign individuals would be wiretapped and their emails are monitored by the government agencies. They speak out for the terrorist threat. To be precise, who are the terrorists? If they think the foreign companies threatening the national interest of the US, they would put the companies as the possible danger for the American companies. Just like what happened to the company related with the vice president gained proft from the Iraqi war, we know who are the ones to get the benefit from the new law.

Well, I am one of TI, the targeted individual of gang stalking, and I was followed by DOD people while I was in the US. I don't know if the Americans know that I was anti-war and peace activist in their country.

According to the article, "A Push to Rewrite Wiretap Law," it sounds like anything including business communication is also the subject of wiretapping.

Guess what I am wondering about? I do have Amazon.com account and have pearchased several books as they have one of the largest selection of English books in the world. Probably, I will receive the advertisement. Yup, I like checking their offers and I consider them not a spam. Then, how will the US government consider the offer of Amazon.com to me, a subject of the national threat for their country? Maybe I should be careful opening the next package I receive from them, as I know that robot dog gift to a student in Santa Barbara exploded and killed the student in the past. I hope the US won't cause another country a terror for sending such stuff overseas. I should enjoy seeing emails from American companies.

0 comments: