07 August, 2007

Feel sorry about Mookey...

Mookey was my bird. I had him only several months. I lost the previous one on my trip to Death Valley, and needed a companion middle of gang stalking. You know what happened? The school transported me to a mental hospital on my way to my classroom. And I had no idea of what was going around me. The nurse, Ginger, from DeAnza College helped me to find SPCA address. And guess what happened? From the El Camino Hospital, they said they had problem sending my signature for the permission to enter my apartment by fax, but they some how receive my message and they could take my bird for a shelter. Because of gang stalking, I lost all friends and relationships. Later, the tau of that Gnositc church I was attending told me about the a person working in Los Altos was interested taking care of my bird. This happened after I was trying to look for anywhere to give safety for my bird and myself. Mookey's new owner is a psychologist. I don't know how people in church knew about him. What I heard from the gang stalkers/SJSU interns at the hospital was something like "does she know her bird is gone?" I don't know what happened to my bird. The tau suggested me not to contact with the new owner. Everyone involved with gang stalking always tell the target not to get in touch with new people and help the stalkers to isolate the target. At least, what I wrote in Ms. Rosenberg's class assignment, discrimination paper, was true. And it seems, I still receiving compassion from Mary Magdalene. I hope this is true for my bird as he was blessed on the day for St. Frances. I don't care if someone at SPCA claiming me as "psycho" as I know the real sociopath are gang stalkers.

0 comments: