21 August, 2007

Characteristics of Pedophilia - study of Gang Stalkers.

This is my guess from how they have been working on me to claim me as a pedophilia. It is quite interesting to learn possible characteristics of pediphilia from their strategies.
As what they do are basically Projecting Identities, it is easy to see the strategy once you know why they are acting a particular way.
If they want their target to claim a pedophilia, they work on the strategies that would trick the real pedophilia.

As I had no time to do any research on pedophilia and psyhology of the behavior, the list below is my guess from their strategy goal; to claim me as pedophilia.

1. Peodphilia prefer to touch and kiss children. I observed this behaviors from young males treating the kids.
2. Pedophilia might react somewhat strange if he or she has been surrounded by children. I do not know what the reaction of pedophilia will be since none of people staying with other kids reacted wierd yet.
3. Pedophilia might have some reaction when he or she hears a kid calling "Mama" on the street. I do not know why some kids and their mothers are doing this. The mothers should reply them as they stay close to the kids calling.
4. Female pedophilia might have some emotional change when she hear a kid calling "Mama." I cannot back up this behavior but I mentioned that would be related with the mirror transference with the child's mother for sexual fantasy.
5. Pedophilia might frustrated observing people taking care of children. Basically, gang stalkers work on the strategy to irritate the target. If they blindlessly believe their target as pedophilia, they would try to work on frustrating the target.
6. Pedophilia may enjoy watching children barey or completely naked. I often encount people letting their kids play in pools or take shower with me in woman's shower room.
7. Pedophilia may be prefered to be watched his or her naked body by children. I am not sure but I several times interrupted by kids when I was taking shower in female shower room.

Characteristics of sex-offenders - study of Gang Stalkers.
This is also my guess of a characteristics of sex-offenders. I have no idea if this is true or not as I am asexual. Someone wanted to become a priesthood should have more interest in intellectual entertainment than sex.

However, I am not describing any of their characteristics with my religious aspect. The list is from my observation.

I separated the characteristics by gender that sex-offender may interested on. The gang stalkers around me tried strategies using both men and women.
I am not sure this can be applied to sex-offenders of both gender. As a female, I am not sure how gang stalkers work on male target.

Again, I have no idea how real sex-offender react to achieve the purpose of gang stalkers. I wish they could show me an example of real sex-offender with their actions, then I could get better understanding the realationship of their strategies and their purpose.

I must thank the psysical antrhropology professor I have taken her classes. Without remembering what I learned from her recutre and how physical anthropologists "interbreed" just like one of them states Neandelthals and Archaic Homo did.
Considering of someone's thechniques, I came to this lists. Honestly, I am glad that I could have an image who might fit to both pedophilia and sex-offenders than Hanibal Lector.

Sex-offender interested on Males.
1. Sex-offender might get excited to see males barely naked. This is from my observation people take off their shirts and walking around.
2. Sex-offender might prefer to see a male urinating in the restroom. Urination might related with sexuality as psychologists has a category of "Scatology." I have seen males trying to urinate near in public and toilet where passerby could see them.
3. Sex-offender would enjoy seeing male genitals. This would be the main purpose of male stalking members urinating in public.
4. Sex-offender would enjoy having relationships with strangers. Promiscurious would be another word to describe the situation. I have seen people working on this strategies, but they might have different meanings for their actions. They might simply trying to get trust from the target.
5. Sex-offender may not have particular ethnique group for sexual preference. I have seen so many ethinic groups targetting this purpose, inlcuing Whites, Blacks, Asian, Middle-Easter, converted Jewish Latin American, etc.
6. Sex-offender may not care about figure and hansomeness of the person. I have seen active gang stalkers are often less avarage to catch a woman/man at bar.
7. Sex-offender may love knowing the male approached have more sexual experiences. I have met a man in France showed me tons of namecards and letters of Japanese women. I do not know if this is true for homosexual people.
8. Sex-offender may prefer to see a male spreading his tighs to express his genital area when he sits down.
9. Sex-offender might prefer seeing pink colour. Male stalkers often wear pink clothes.

Sex-offender interested on Females.
1. Sex-offender might get excited to see females barely naked. The same reason as the sex-offender interested on males.
2. Sex-offender migt prefere to see a male urinating in the restroom.
3. Sex-offender would like to see or hear the noises of female urinating. As female toilet is different from males and females cannot urinate easily in public, I changed the list a little differnt from the characteristics for males.
4. Sex-offender may not care of age and beuty of woman.
5. Sex-offender may not have no perticular ethnique group for sexual preference. The same reason as for males. I think they tried their best for getting many types around the world. (I enjoyed seeing their cranium area for fun as they had different skull shapes!)
6. Sex-offender would enjoy having relationships with strangers. Some female stalkers acted as if they were prostitutes.
7. Sex-offender would enjoy seeing a female expressing her genetal area toward the target. For the image, plese see the picture.
8. Sex-offender might prefer seeing pink color. The female stalkers often where pink clothes. If this is so, then Ms. Rosenberg wearing pink mini-skirt wearing at her class makes senst by now.

/* I thought to add the picture, but I think you can find it on the posting last week. */

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.