14 August, 2007

Tinfoil Hat



I am wondering if I speak up about Bundes-Wehr for the connection of “Intelligence Authorization Act” in the United States. Project Paperclip brought Nazi scientists to the New World, yet their studies have been continued for the purpose of national security and to oppose with USSR. All right, now I know what I am experiencing might started from El Camino Hospital. After reading, “Mind Games,” I found this might be happening to Japanese victims, also. They do a really sloppy job. It was funny since my mom told me to visit a dentist while I was in Japan. And I chose one from Internet reputation, my mom told me that the dentist relates with the local medical university. I think the people controlling my mom through “mind control” technique would have problem of hiding what they are doing. This happened with SJSU students as Dr.Siverstsen said “They are not wise...” when I told her that SJSU students moved into my apartment talked about wiretapping my room.

http://rapidshare.com/files/48943751/CrucialEvicences.zip.html

These gang stalkers have a big problem; they have extremely low-self-esteem. What they are doing is something they cannot express publicly, they always to try to share what they are doing to the victim. They want to dominate others as they belong to the bottom of the social structure. This is true for the people working as foot solders and sending voices to the victims' heads. If they are smart, they do not waste their time loitering in street and talking to each other. That is what local mobs do. Smart people are the ones invent the devices and techniques. Probably, there is a huge wage difference between them, just like a CEO in Silicon Valley gets 800 times of an average employees of his company. While people are harassing each other, the guys on the top will make money from what they are doing.


These days, people in my place cooking pastas after I started eating spagetti as a cheep meal.

0 comments: