12 August, 2007

Euro Registry (not recomended for gang stalker victims)





I don't know the reason, but I have problem receiving my account information. I don't care if someone responsible in the support team is Chinese origin or other ethnic group. What I want is the information to activate my account to start to build my official home page. I guess I was trapped by the anthropology department chairwoman who is a Chinese expert and saw another anthropologist who is a Chinese expert at El Camino Hospital would made me somewhat alerting for Chinese gang stalkers. Especially, I saw so many Chinese “possible” perps during my trip and people I contacted; Imbis in München, the ECRE office, and so on. I saw an Asian worker at COOP started to push the goods on the shelf to front when I saw only few like 6 or 8 bins of spagettini sauce are on the shelf and the space back of them was open. The perps do a very sloppy job when their plan was found, and it was so amazing that when I noticed the difference – as what I bought previously had that significance – the worker quickly appeared and start to push everything to the front while I was observing the difference.

I don't mind if an Asian man working at McDonanld's. It could be normal that if we think the population ratio. Asian especially capable of Chinese speaking might be find everywhere in Europe.


Below is what was going on.. I probably made mistake asking them who is responsible for sending my account information. It happens when there were kids screaming around me while I was checking the email communication with Euro Registry. I don't know why people with kids surround me when I try to use Internet at McDonald's anyway. There is only one person responsible for sending my account information. All right, she sounds like a Chinese origin as I assumed from her name. But I wonder why she had to send my account information separately for security reason. What I am receiving is only her saying “I sent the information

If this is a problem with the United States, I guess they categorized me as a pedophilia or something. I have read an article that the US decided to limit the Internet use for sex-offenders or something alike. I am the victim of sexual harassment at SJSU. Also, I was the victim of sex offenders at El Camino Hospital. If you want to know what I am talking about, please read my previous postings and you might get some evidences to download to back up my story. This is a crazy world when the real victim of sexual-offenders are claimed as sex-offenders to cover their crime up. No wonder Catholic priests have been caught as pedophilia so often. I only interested in a particular child, the one Virgin Mary holding in her tender hands, amen.


Anyway, while I am waiting to get the account information from Euro Registry, I think I can write what is going on here. By the way, when I did not send the copy of my email to the customer support worker, I did not receive a response in few days. It could be only a time matter though. For gang stalking victims, you better not use Euro Registry. It would be nice that you can actually try to check out if they delay to send your account information or not.

I am sharing Euro Registry case as this kind of delay and interruption of TI's plan is quite common in gang stalking. I hope it is not so serious matter as I registered my domains for 4 years and it was over 400 EURO. It is too much for wasting.

0 comments: