17 August, 2007

Mary Magdalene



I don't know if there is any good explanation to what happened to me. I made a vow to Mary Magdalene last summer and start to attend a Gnositic church. Meanwhile, I visited California Missions for historical study. I never attended church serioiusly or took the teaching of Jesus considerable. When I visited Mission Camel, I prayed for the statue of the Lady of Bethlehem. My prayer was a peaceful solution for the discriminatoin at San Jose States. The previous pope, John Paul II made his private prayer there when he made a trip to California Missions. He had a strong devotion to Virgin Mary. Later, I was sent to a mental hospital but was allowed to keep the pendant with Our Lady of Guadalupe on it. Because of the gang stalkers, I was isolated from the church and seemed not to be allowed to converted to become a Catholic as gang stalkers spread lies to the churchs and pushed the churches to keep distance from me.
When I was followed and stalked by gang stalkers and Department of Diffence people in California, I prayed for the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe every night and thanked her I was alive in morning. My faith was challanged when I was told by gang stalkers I was being tested to become a member of some kinds of agencies. Because of the fear, I tried to participate in the routine that they deceived me in Germany. Seeing Bundes-Wehr cars made me to believe what they were telling me have some sense. Few times, I tried to keep myself not to pray for Virgin Mary and avoided crying to her for protection.
When I traveled to France, I chose to visit the Church related with the miracurous medal in Paris. It's famous of St. Catherine and her holy body is displayed under the alter. (I did not know about the holy body until I checked the postcard I purchased there.) Then, I visited Loudes, a famous place for St. Bernadette. The day I reached, it was snowing. The owner of the hotel said it was the first time in that year the snow fell to the town. She said the snow is often fell in the mountain but it is very rare that the town gets white cover. After staying in Loudes, I visited Nevers and met St. Bernadette in the glass coffin. While I was reading the books I purchased at Loudes like Some of Bernadette's Sayings, the gang stalkers with kids came to the chapel and tried to intrrupt my silent communication with the saint. Few people stood behind of me as if they were trying to read what I was reading. A woman with kids sat in front of me and then the kids started to stared at me. Some of them took pictures of St. Bernadette. Taking pictures in the church is forbiden and there was a sign near the holy body. Now, who is doing wrong in the church? Me? I was reading the book reated with the saint displayed in the church. Or wicked tourists? They took pictures in the area not allowed to do so and behaved weirdly.
In the Gnostic church in Palo Alto, I asked some followers to keep my evidence of SJSU discrimination, then it seems they were brainwashed because of that. Some might had car accident and something might be implanted in their bodies. At Loudes, I tried to talk with a priest to know about Catholicism in the period of conffession time for visitors. There were three to four people sat outside of the confession room and they remained ther after I finished my talking. Spies are everywhere checking what I am doing. Later, I stayed in Nevers and met a Japanese sister who used to work in the US military base in Japan when she was young. When I told her the problem I had in the US, she encouraged me to go back to Japan and suggested me not to spread my information. She also said my pilgrimage to the churchs related to St. Bernadette is not the regular one as I am not baptised. I was threatened by the gang stalkers that if I receive baptism, they might kill me as a good pray for Satanists.
The people working for gang stalking are morons. They do not understand the meaning of Christ's teachings. Jesus helped people opressed, like leepers and outcasts, while in the church persecuted him commiting false witness. Virgin Mary always appears to the eyes of the most opressed and not to be thought as worthy. The gang stalkers do not understand any meaning of religious teaching including Satanism. According to Satanic Bible, the followers should act properly when they enter a church. The author, the founder of theChurch of Satan, states that Satanists can enter churches but must respect Christians as the place is belong to them. Also, he states that if Satanists do not like the visitors of their propaty, they could do what they want to make a revenge. If the churches have been taken by these Satanist groups, I could understand the humiliation very well.
This is my personal opinion; I think we should bury St. Bernadette's body. If she did not want to be seen by others in her life, we should respect her by not displaying her in a glass coffin. Real saints do not like to be mocked by the mass. It was a good experience to be harassed in the chapel with St. Bernadette by the gang stalkers. I felt sorry about St. Bernadette when the gang stalkers took pictures using flashes. If she must suffer so much trouble even after her death, I wonder how great she received a gift from Christ and his mother. If suffering is for a ticket to Christ's kingdom, I may take the humiliation and discrimination by gang salkers willingly.
If Mary Magdalene is a tower of religious strength, I would like to follow her. I am called as sinner and prostitute. Because San Jose State University wanted to hide Dr. Weiss was the one seducing me, the gang stalkers tried to claim me as sexually active by asking me to have some relationships with travelling stalkers. What I got is their information though. I have been raped in the hospital as the tau in that Gnostic church. She experienced that tourture in Cuba. I don't know how I can find a church to belong, but I will follow Virgin Mary. She helped me to get to Europe where she appeared often in the past. I got another pendant on my neck; the miraculous medal. When my rosary's chaing broke in England, I got one at the Maderene church in Paris, and that had St. Bernadette's figure on it. Once the tau at the Gnostic church wrote to me, "Everything is miracle." Now, I have no fear to follow whatever happens in my path becaue Virgin Mary provided me everything just enough to my needs; shelter, foods, sleep, books, internet connection, etc.
Honestly, I have no idea which image of Mary Magdalene - Gnostic or Catholic - I supposed to follow. But I think it is a small matter as I guess holy spirit will help me out for the understanding of the teaching of Christ.

0 comments: