29 August, 2007

How gang stalkers move into an apartment complex


Here is my explanation of how gang stalkers move into the target's apartment. This is based on my experience that they actually took over almost entire apartment complex and some rooms of the apartment nearby. Basically, what they do is take the rooms above, below, right, and left of the target's room. Then if they have chance, others moves in to the rooms that can be used as guarding posts. It includes the rooms that can check the entrance(s) of the apartment and close to the parking lot. My experience was at a huge apartment complex near San Jose Japan Town. I lived in the room #4219. Yeah, that's a bad number in Japanese.. like 42 (dead) 19 (go). Anyway, I lived there since 2004. I don't know if I was a victim of gang stalking before I moved in to the apartment, though. Alright, this is the chronological order of what happened. It might help you to understand your “stalking” problem and maybe you can use the knowledge for further prevention. If you are looking for the conclusion, please check the list on the bottom.
1. Students started rumor and one of the student (Sarah) tailgated my car from the garage after the class. It was March 2006.
2. I don't know about Summer as I visited several places like Southern CA to forget about the problem at school.
3. I made an appointment with Dr. Sivertsen, the school counselor at SJSU on July 12th to talk about my plan of protesting about the student discrimination.
4. After July 12th, I found some people moved in to the room above of mine. I remember this as it happened before July 18th, the day someone stole the license plate from my car. (When I visited the DMV at Santa Clara near El Camino Real, it was closed on July 20th without no reason, and I had to visit San Jose one on Alma St, instead.)
5. After the Fall Semester began, I found some students (not Sarah) followed my car back to my apartment several times. They often made U-turn at the parking lot and went back.
6. On September 26th, I found student walked out from Rm#4209, symmetrical to my room. They were looking for me as they talked about how they saw me moving “Nick Nick” around as weeds.
7. On September 27th, I found Sarah and other students moved into Rm #4209, They were moving furnitures in from the basement parking lot. I saw a dark (either gray or black) pickup on the parking lot.
8. After I mentioned the September 26th incident to some school faculty, I found new people moving furnitures into Rm#4209. One of them is Gregory and he seemed helping the two young females. According to the worker at the management office, the previous renter was Ronald Feagan and working at Health Care industry in West San Jose. She also explained me the new renters were two young females. However, when I checked out the pickup (quite old model) parked on the back entrance of the apartment, there is a box with a label “Gregory” on it. By the way, there is a guy name Gregory in Anth 187 class and his figure was very similar to the one moving furniture. (You might see the video of their moving furnitures in future. It's pretty big one and I am planning to make the dictation first. You can download it from my home page though.)
9. I did observation of students in my apartment. (I will add the detailed information about them and their occupied rooms later)
10. When I decided to bring the case to a lawyer, I talked with someone at the apartment office. She told me that she did not know anything about the students. The people lived in the room above of mine was there since 2004. By checking the record of the apartment residents, there was no change of people in Rm#4319. However, when I mentioned other rooms that the stalkers moved furnitures out from Rm #4209, she said that they had been vacant for quit e long time.
11. I cannot remember when but the people lived in Rm#4218 moved out frequently. One time, some people moved furnitures in and threw old TV and other stuffs out in few days. There were frequent refurnishing going on in that room.
12. Before I was sent to the mental hospital, I found people living in the apartment across the parking lot in the rear were doing hinting. They talked about how they figured out I actually had a roommate who became a French actress. (Do you know Melanie Doutey? She was my roommate when we lived in England during Summer. A good memory of high school days.)
13. After I was discharged from mental hospital and done bringing the evidences to the Capital building in Sacrament, the stalkers seemed trying to make me to be an insider. During that period, Dr. Weiss was sometimes in Rm #4209 and Rm #4319. When I tried to agree to marry with her for my security, she came out with a female student from Rm#4209 and said “I don't think so.” (This date is available in my email to Ms. Rosenberg, LLD99 Instructor)
14. When I went back to CA on February 1st, I found Dr. Weiss talking from the room above mine. I did not paid the electricity for 2 months, but PG&E did not cut off.
15. I found someone took off the batteries from the fire alarm.


Well, this is a quite long explanation for the conclusion. But I wanted to show my experience before explain the main points of how the gang stalkers move into an apartment. Here is the list of how they do it. This is based on my experience in California, so the situation might be different in another countries.
1. The main perp in an apartment complex often has a job like a handyman. What he does mainly is check garbages and refurnish rooms.
2. Managers might not know if perps move into vacant rooms. In such case, the handyman-type perp provides the key. (This could be true for motels and hotels because managers are not responsible for checking every room.)
3. Perps use different person's name for the renter(s). The person renting the room might be working for the stalking yet he might do so for own purpose. (In my case, the short term renter actually received mail from a health care company as I found a letter for him at mail box room at my apartment.)
4. The people living in the apartment might be encouraged to move out for the benefit of perps. Managers might not know the change of residents.
5. Perps might purchase the entire apartment complex for their gang stalking activity. There are change of owners and managers of apartment and workplaces.
6. Once the manager was informed about gang stalking activity, they always agree to work with gang stalkers. In my case, the manger did not know what students(perps) were doing at my apartment.

0 comments: