18 August, 2007

Censorship on Internet for real!!

Hello? What happened to my blog on the Google list? I found a good score on people checking my blog page about Google worker I met in the past. I actually, new another guy working at Adobe and had ate lunch at the second floor of the headquater when I lived in San Jose, CA.
Will you give sanction to Adobe, too? I should share the photo I took for fun of checking the search result as an evidence...
By the way, Alison of SWAA member at SJSU was downloading Japanese Anime during Dr. Roberto Gonzalez's Anth 187 class and told me how I could get some. Yup, she is a good friend of Sarah Linn and she joined the harassment on me in the classroom. There were two students downloading stuffs in the class on Spring 2006. Dr. Roberto Gonzalez got engaged with Dr. Elizabeth Weiss while she was doing flirtation on me. If she is involved with SWAA and wanted to use the students for expelling me from San Jose State Univerisity, then they worked well. I don't know if that is something honorble to be anthropologists who supposed to be friends of people sharing different cultures and lifestyle. Alison was often downloading "Naruto," Japanese anime in the class and sometimes she was watching it before the class start. Did anyone put me the crime I DID NOT COMMIT? I do own a laptop and had it at school for reserch. However, I did not use my PC in the class for saving the battery.

0 comments: