29 August, 2007

One way ticket to receive a mental health record is get F-1 Visa and study in the US.








Above are the evidences that I was held at Valley Medical Center and El Camino Hospital. It happened on my way to Dr. Marco Meniketti's night class on October 16th 2006. The class started at 6:00pm on Monday. So, you can see that the admission at Valley Medical Center shows the truth. The Judo expert SJSU police officer sent me to the hospital. It seemed everyone in the Emergency Psychiatric Service knew why I was sent there. I was not making any suicidal comments or talking anything dangerous. I just talked with a female psychiatrist there that I wanted to do something for Students (especially anthropology major) working on the discrimination. If trying to stop discrimination is something not encouraged, then there is no hope in the United States to keep their original hope for the real democracy. They no longer respect freedom and amendments that the founders (including Thomas Jefferson – I believe he should have become the first US president because of his effort for the country).
Everyone is involved with bribery. Sgt. John Law said that “These guys (homeland security) are well-fed.” And what I learned from the people working at El Camino Hospital is that they are working for money. I have seen so many people talking about “school” and “students” among gang stalkers in Silicon Valley. I don't know if engineers are part of the victims of gang stalking. What they can do is steel the ideas from inverters and sell them to the large companies. Emergency units and institutions – cops, paramedics, hospitals, schools – working together for Authoritarianism of the area. Can you imagine that how strict the muti-national companies make rules for employees?
I don't know why these gang stalkers often change their names by marrying with someone or have new name for whatever the reason. I have seen some people change their names often by marrying someone with certain value.
Do you know a Jewish woman who was working for the NGO that provide money (about 1 million) to the local groups like San Jose Taiko in Silicon Valley? I met her at El Camino Hospital. It seemed she was another victim of chemical weapon. Probably, her husband was “mind-controlled,” and tried to feed her cultural foods while she was in the hospital. She had a new boss who came from somewhere else and did not know anything about the organization. A typical situation for gang stalkers taking over a company! It is typical to feed the target foods, also! The organization gather tribute from large companies like HP in Silicon Valley. I hope the gang stalkers are not using the organization for crimes such as cleaning money.. I met a CIA agent (anthropologist) in the hospital, so this could be highly possible.

0 comments: