26 November, 2011

Google disactivated my Google account.

It was a surprise when I tried to check my Gmail account related with AdSense and found out the Google inactivated all the functions including Gmail. Well, I have few Google accounts. It happened as Blogger was not owned by Google nor YouTube before. It happened as Google gets all these websites under Google brand.
Here is the picture of what I got. It's stupid suddenly they claimed me under 13 years old. I have been using this address for years with my real name. Well, I do use another account for my personal emails, though. It's good everything was not suddenly deleted. It would be a mess when someone suddenly loses one's primary email access



Here is the explanation of what Google says about the reason why they inactivate the members. I used the English translation site for the English readers.


For this Blogger account, Google is asking me my phone number. Maybe, I need a prepaid phone to activate it. I don't know why Google wants more personal information from their customers. I shared my Passport ID for that inactivated email address. Should I share all the same IDs for the security purpose? I'm concerning about the identity theft by the insiders. They take ID and phone numbers and what else? How do they suddenly inactivate customers accounts??

0 comments: