05 February, 2012

"Black jacket and blue jeans" sensitization

Sensitization is a type of PSYOP that makes the target to get sensitized on something particular matter like a certain logo or certain word. Gang stalking uses such mobbing technique. Well, if the perps are willing to use it for separating themselves from others, then it's easy to figure out who the perps are in the environment. For example, if they were black and blue clothes and 1/3 of the people on the street wearing such, it's easy to see who are the gang stalkers. They include the foreigners and people who have time in daytime.  Here is the example from today. I bet they are gang stalkers as I found some cars stopped in front of the street where I was in the nearby building. These cars only parked short time to pass a car behind and just left. It's like they are checking the building or something quickly. Also, I got three firefigher cars with siren on the same street and there were some cars with lights on. Well, that sounded much like of the local gang stalker activities.

Oh, I saw 1/10 of the visitors leaving from the church during the mass. A family was with a video camera filming the beginning part of the mass. The man with the camera was wearing a cap with blue and red color with the Eagle like the organization in the US like the CIA or NSA thing. It seemed a logo of something but I was not sure. Well, they left the church and I saw the people around me did not remain in the church during the communion time. I'm not sure if they did not want to get filmed and was warned or not. Well, I could recognize them on the street though.There are limited numbers of perps in the city, so they should show up again sometimes for their surveillance jobs.


When I took a train today, I saw a man who sat next to me. He sat on the two seats front, but he moved and sat next to me even though the seat in front was empty. Then there was a couple of Asian woman and the local white guy sat on the seat he was. Then some people from the same station where I took the train hang around but moved away. It was like as if they needed to observe me with a guy sat next to me. Well, he was gesturing something to the guy with a navy color knitted cap on the back with a woman with a fur hat like of Russian. He waved his hand once to the guy and the guy and the woman settled near the back exit on the vehicle. He was using the smartphone typing in English. Later, there was a two guys with British English accent came with their suitcases and sat near me. Who are they? Well, I got many middle age man around for today. I don't know what happened, but in the church was like that after some people left. It's a good idea to keep everything recorded, isn't it? By the way, I got some Ph.D seeking Internship working gang stalkers around. They might be working for the gang stalking to become the professional spies. I hope, it helps to figure out who are the bad guys in their profession to avoid. If you argue with them, you might ended up becoming the gang stalking victim like me. It's a good idea to know who to be avoided.


0 comments: