21 April, 2012

Too busy these days

I got lots of things to do and have no time for blogging or other things. Some wars going on in the Middle-East? What happened to Fukushima these days? I don't really have time to watch the news!

It's good that I've been healthy and having a wonderful life here.

Due to the gang stalkers, I sometimes hate the specific groups like Muslims for these perpetrators setting up the claims of me as a Muslim. I wonder why the people from Lybia or Middle East are working together for such gang stalking. Indeed, COINTELPRO is a police/FBI operation. Thus, the local, legal and protected, are setting up claims on others for the snitch jacket. Can you help the anti-terrorism in such strategy? The answer is no.

If we just share the informants names of these Middle Easterners, we might catch the guy who was with Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma bombing case criminal on the surveillance camera. The dirty police works would be the cause of the terrorism and other discriminations. Yes, I believe 911 was the insider job, so call me crazy as you like. 

0 comments: