18 July, 2012

Muslims participating the fake Muslim extremist making up

I think I got information of how the police informants and the foreign intelligence are working together for making up the fake Muslim extremists. I got some Muslims around these days. I don't talk with them, but it seems these set up for making me to be surrounded by many Muslims are quite purposefully made. Otherwise, I won't get an ex-journalist who can speak Arabic around them as well. Also, some people got typical gaslighting items. I saw these logo Ts and bags owned by other perps, but I saw some in a pack of group with such yesterday. How often such thing happens? I think they borrowed these items from their pooled wealth. And it would cover the Catholic persecution in the area, which is much fun to share as it shows how cruel these gang stalkers are.

What we need to know is how they can get such items so easily and how to engage in the surveillance.

By the end of this month, I think I have enough time to write my experiences from two institutions in the area. Hopefully, that would come with some popular names and some interesting people in the status. Enough gang stalking? That is backed up by the local police officers for COINTELPRO. I wonder if that is legal in this country or not. Thanks to Hervetia, I can share it with real names from Switzerland for the freedom of press totally guarantied and I am a victim of the organized crime even in there and in other countries. Happy Independence Day on August 1st!

0 comments: