20 February, 2019

Life Abundance

Life Abundance

It was the realization of the poverty and the real hunger
That I had no money after the theft during my trip
No Good Samaritans were around so I endured hunger
All I had was the potatoes and apples to fill my lips

How much money left was related with the Engel’s Law
No other incomes or increase of money but to spend
The food and the accommodation enough like in a war
So, I was ever depressed by seeing my banknotes reduced

A fear, a failure, a life failure, the life’s total failure?
It was ever yet to come until I found the new resources
My bank accounts attached once again after torture
Then, there was this sudden happiness from riddance

The food shortage, no more, and my time of abundance
If I want a jar of honey, it was not there during shortage
Now is the time to buy cans of jars or tons of meat choice
Yet ever happy is the time of the feasting without porridge

Oh, how could I say the life full of richness, the nourishment
After a long poverty filled feeling and the fear on discontinue
The life meets the never ending sudden buffet accomplishment
Nothing more to worry but the expecting of something new

The happiness is the libido time, do you understand me?
I found whole food on the table enough as the feast time

// I wrote this after the second time Feb 14th theft - 2018 and 2019 //

0 comments: