31 December, 2019

I haven't share much thoughts in words in this blog till the end of the year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sretan Božić i sretan nova godina!

I haven't participate so much things in this year. Only the observations and disappointment. I could study more Hebrew to be fluent at least in the Biblical lines like the lord prayer. Argentine? It's occupied by the Japanese SDF in the south and  I heard that the airport got some tricky exit that is catching people by taking the wrong way out. Chili? Already done by the SDF groups after the female militants from Chili were sent to Thailand. More stories? I learned about evil Omori Japanese diplomat claiming any Japanese name women as Chinese in Paris and in France for trapping the women for the human trafficking. More stories? LEIN program issues around the world exposed and some faculties like Rokka teared down. More troubles with UN rangers and SDF groups and wild Chinese and Korean militants. It's not a dream but the real nightmare happening around me.

Two days ago, a German car tried to run over me and still around. I saw one parked outside of my accommodation. By the way, what was that future groups descending from 2018? I heard Kan group did that. Hostel S in Serbia and Guesthouse Sandra in Kotor and nearby location might know the truth of future trip programs and the past traveling for setting things around. Why me only to be the victim of such a crazy plot done by the future UN groups and the Chinese Wong clan originally from north east corner of Romania? Manta - the name still around in Tonkin house area in Romania? More stories to tell? How about Niton connection with Oomori group? I'm writing books but not really getting help.


1 comments:

JB said...

Ghitas writes:"Company cleaning news
House cleaning company in Al-Khobar
Villas cleaning company in Al-Khobar
Company cleaning boards news
Tank cleaning company in Al-Khobar
Insect control company in Al-Khobar
Termite Control Company, Al Khobar"
So, we have to send the information to police for the possible terrorist attack by GHITAS to such companies...? If you don't know how others reacts to Arabic languages to PEGIDA supporter, take care your own eyes. I shared your BLOGER ID to INTERPOL.