21 September, 2008

Hate groups cops and solders - possibly connected with gang stalking.

I have been busy studying for the business class and doing researched for my personal interest these days. I had some issues I wanted to post to my blog but I could not find time to do so. I know some folks check my blog occasionally, so I try to post something interesting today. It's Sunday morning around 8am in Switzerland. Almost each week, I have a 3-5 pages paper due. I just wanted to make it done at least a day before the due. And here I am - being an early bird as I was studying whole night.

Ok. That's about my life. Here is something interesting to share for other TIs. I found several articles showing how hate group members are infilterated in local police officers and army. In Japan, they say Soka Gakkai got pretty big population among police and army. I got look for the news in other countries for comparisons to see if this is a trend going on after 911. In gang stalking, some people work for police and other public institutions. If these hate grops targets minorities in their area, the TIs have a good reason to defend themselves and to prove the gang stalkers capable of using non-lethal weapons stocked in the police and military.

"Ex-cop linked to rougue group"
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=642051
"Hate Groups Are Infiltrating The Military, Group Asserts"
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/07/washington/07recruit.html

What will you do when you discover the gang stalkers following you belongs to hate groups? Hate groups would have wide range of members from different occupations and they would motivate themselves destroying the target's life with hartred. If such groups are targeting someone especially in minority group, then can we state the group as terrorists threatening the freedom of innocent individuals?

1 comments:

Tony Nazzal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.