06 August, 2009

Our Lady of Sinj


The organized stalkers' activities in churches are always the same. They show up in groups and try to work on psychological operation against the targeted individual. I have seen the same techniques in California Missions, churches in France including the Lourdes Sanctuary and the Sisters of Nevers, in Switzerland, and even in Croatia.

Here is the picture of the Our Lady of Sinj. Her celebration day is coming. When I walked in the church, I found two couples sat in the very front and the very back. I just sat on the chair faced to the Our Lady of Sinj painting. The woman and the man sat in the very front received mobile phone calls several times and left the building to answer the phone. Actually, I saw the sign about the mobile phone prohibited in the church, but they seemed not to care about it. About 15 minutes or so, another couple came and sat the front bench. The man wore short pants which is prohibited for the holy place. I saw the sign about it near the entrance, but that man seems to ignore the sign. The woman started to walk on knews around the painting with holding a rosary for chanting. She wore short white pants, but she seemed not to care about wiping the floor with her white pants. Then the 2 couple sat very front left. It was like the time to change the tern of surveillance. Then, a mid-age couple with 2 kids came. They immediately used the kneerer on the bench next to me to pray to the painting. Then they sat on the benches back of me. After parents and the kids left, a woman sat on the back (right front in the chapel) from my seat. At that time, I saw a woman sat on the very back (the right back in the chapel). After the praying and rosary praying, I walked around the chapel and found out the woman on the back was the church worker. I noticed her with a bunch of small candles for the guests to lit for particular statue. Later I saw the same woman working at the survenior store.

Let me tell you how many took pictures with flashes in the church.
1. The mid-age couple - the man with short pants and the woman with white short pants.
2. The couple with 2 kids - they took pictures of the painting with the kids.

These people took pictures several times in different poses.

I guess they were the bad examples because they did not respect what not to do showed on the signes at the entrance. Because of their picture taking, I forgot photography was forbiden in the church, so I took one for myself as the reminder of when I was about to leave the church. If the surveillance cameras in the church were working, they can learn who I am talking about the bad examples using flashes in the church.

August 15th is the celebration day of the Virgin Mary. It's funny that those organized stalkers do not even understand the mercy of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

0 comments: