06 August, 2009

The Church of Otok



Here is the church I visited before I went to Sinj to meet the Our Lady of Sinj. This church is also famous of John-Paul II visiting in the last century. Solin is where Titius, the diciple of Paul, went to preach the gospel. It's really a small town but has the atmosphere peace and quiet.

The door to the church interior was locked but the people were able to walk in near the entrance. When I went in, I saw a woman holding a rosary inside the church. Then two people, a man and a woman, came to check the inside. I sat down on the bench to the left side, and started praying rosary. Then all people left the building in few minutes. It was about noon, and when I was about to finish the rosary praying, the church bell started to tell the time. When I left the church, somehow the bell finished ringing.. Nothing superstitious, but it was good experience at the church.

Since it was just noon, I decided to visit Sinj to check out the painting. I was thinking to leave the pilgrimage to the celebration day, but I just did it. I wonder how many people in the bus were perps. If they did some skits, I would be able to learn who are perps - like wearing California T-shirts and such. Oh, I saw a guy withc California T-shirt in Sinj.

I don't know why but when I stay in hostels, I usually have a guy lying on a bed in boxer sleeping. I don't know if that is a strategy perps work for female (or gay?) TIs for pretending their "sex-offender/prostitute/hypersexual" claims. As far as I know, it happened in 2 hostels so far with the encounter of 4 guys lying in the room in boxer pants. While the man is in the room, no one else of the guest came. I just count the frequent occurrence for the statistics reason. And tampering seems to the one they would be engaged in. I left my bath-stuffs on top of the locker today, and I found a man (who was lying on the bed in his boxer for 2 days at the time I went back) telling me if the plastic bag was mine. The shampoo bottle was spilled inside of the bag and the bottle was empty. He and another girl in the room came together and explained me the bag fell from the locker. The shampoo was spilled on the floor a bit and I noticed some shampoo spilled also on top of the locker. The question is how easily a shampoo bottle gets empty by just falling from the top of a locker? And why two people in the room mentioned it together and looking for the owner of the bag?

The new bottle of Herbal Essence can spill all the contents out when it fell from the top of a locker. That's what the roommates witnessed. You can see what kind of bottle I had by checking the orange one in the image. I don't really know why the cap was opened so easily, but that happened and resulted to cause the shampoo spilled out. I don't know if it was happened because of the gang stalkers' skit or not. So, I tell what happened and which shampoo bottle fell from the locker.

0 comments: