15 November, 2010

Islamic holiday season

I don't know anything about Muslim more than what I can learn from Wikipedia and website criticizing their religions, but I learned another thing recently. They have holidays for killing sheep and today to few days are for this year. Schools, offices, and many places are closed. Thus, I got nothing much to do.

Maybe, this holiday season would be good for Christians living in Arabic countries prepare for the big event in the next month; Xmas. I'm spending sometime for learning new things and communicating with others for the improvement of gang stalking / electronic harassment problems. I spent more time for the study for last couple months, so I might spend next few days for these issues again. There are many things I want to do, but I don't have time for everything.

Perhaps by the beginning of the next year, I might have more information about GS/EH. Everything seems to be working quite good except some changes for my schedules. I hope I have some quiet time to wait for Xmas in next month. I think I have chance to visit churches during the Xmas season.

By the way, I have not see any Japanese nor suspicious people with strange logo since the past few posts.

0 comments: