23 September, 2011

Cavity Search Logo

Few days ago, I mentioned about visiting a dentist for checking the strange swollen gum under right lower M1 area. On the next day, I saw a man walking on the street wearing "Cavity Search" logo. It comes with the American Dad CIA agent character. I thought this is a typical logo sensitization for gang stalking. It was near my house.


Currently, I see people taking photos around me. They show up around the church building. I saw someone standing near the corner in front of the church and just hanging around and suddenly take a photo of the church, and then they just stand there. There was nothing strange or particular person walking. Funny, huh? Or the Asians taking pictures. I saw a middle age couple taking picture today. When I go to a church, a tourist like couple took picture at the beginning of the mass. They sat near me though. They seemed to put me in the frame some times, so I take pictures of them, also. I think I got quite a collection by now to share based on their nationality.

1 comments:

Snobert said...

Is the guy in the photo that actual Perp who appeared before you in that shirt or is that just a model to illustrate the shirt?