06 December, 2011

It's so dangerous Chinese working with Muslims for gang stalking

In large cities, Chinese gang stalkers can call backup from the friends traveling or living nearby to show up and occupy the place the TI is staying. It happens to Japanese perps, Aussie perps, and UK perps. But the Chinese seems the worst against the Japanese TIs.

I've encountered with Chinese men showing up recently. It's rare to find Asians here, but now there are some Asian men showed up and staying for awhile. I don't talk to them but the communication is always strange. When a man started a combersation, "Are you Japanese?" I asked him back to demand tell me which nationality he is. He did not answer but trying to ask mine first. Later, a man from Singapore came and asked me my nationality. That's how I got his nationality while I shared mine. Now, the man who asked "Are you Japanese?" and I did not answer to his question came back with some more Asian men.

Last time I met someone from Switzerland, he suggested me to go back to Japan. He is originally from France but live in Lausanne. He is just like a mafia member - short and shaved head with multiple tattoos over his body.

At the church, I found the priests not saying "Brothers and Sisters" during the mass but only saying "brothers." When I arrived to the mass a bit late, I found out the same priest speaking "brothers and sisters." I don't know if they updated the speech or not. However, there are many strangers with kids came even just before the mass end. They sat near me or back of the church. Is this what the Catholic church looks like during the counist to Nazi period? And when I walk outside, I see many people with kids around me. I took some pictures of suspicious parents of these kids. I think the perps might be making up the child molester to pedphilie claim against me for the best guess while these Asian men showing up for the prostitution claim - a perfect combo for harassing someone who wants to be alone for one's study. I'm going to share these people's pictures for the gang stalkers (black hundreds). I hope my study of who they are help to keep the innocent Catholic not claimed as pedophilie by them. It's the problem of the community, you know. If the church was in Nazis country, it must follow the law there instead of the diviine law so the members can kill minorities for their jobs to harass someone as pedophilie while they are accepting their false witness program. A victim is not helped but rather claimed as a problem and harassed when the gang stalkers are controlling the community including the church. Psalms explain more about such situation.

Muslims are perticipating in the gang stalking. They help to make up the claim of the TI for the Muslim or the one as believing in different religion. They seem to help the victim to look like violating the Islamic laws and report everything while they have the suspicion of the target as a Muslim. They might have this strategy for their Muslim TIs but they just apply it to anyone in their area.What they do is like 1. offer alcohols, 2. ask to hang out to the bars, 3. boy friends and girl friend opportunities for the prostitution / sex offender claim, 4. visiting mosques as a sightseeing if it is possible, 5. ask about the Islamic knowledge, 6. suggest something that will violate the target's religion (e.g. eat meat on Friday for Catholics). When they finish witness enough of these and claim the target as a Muslim (the target's confession is not important as they can claim the target as mentally ill), they will share the news of how the new potential Muslim extremist is caught. Everyone one including the real Muslims are happy about the 'bad person' proved as guilty. Now I feel like how the TWC suspects are witnessed as drinking and partying the day before their attack seems to fit into what I'm witnessing.

What if the person is totally innocent and is a COINTELPRO victim? The FBI agents cannot allow such hypothesis as it can ruin their carriers.

I drunk water in front of mosques and ate foods on street day time during the Ramadan. I saw more people doing so near me - perhaps the perps mimicking what I was doing. Shall I offer pork meats to the Muslim perps? I think I'm witnessing the Muslim perps trying to suggest things that seem to against their Islamic law while they are expecting me to be a Muslim. Did they turned into monsters while they looked into the abyss too much? I don't care what they do, as my characteristic is much like a hermit rather than a loner with dangerous minds. Give me two cows and I'm happy to wonder around the woods with my Bible.

0 comments: