23 December, 2011

The trend of Asian man showing up to the church

It sounds like the trend of some Asian men showing up to be the friend happens after I tell where I was baptized. I don't know if this is how the church workers making up a story of me having some relationship with someone (a lie) for their gang stalking activities. First time was at Poor Clares in UK where I encountered a guy with from French - Swiss boarder and he was looking for a school while he did not know where it is. His parents decided him to stay in the guesthouse but he never attended the church mass or activities. The second happened recently. An Asian man showed up in the morning mass and someone said he is a visiting priest and a church worker told me it was a Japanese traveler and she asked me to go out as he is waiting for me. He is not staying in the guesthouse neither and this case, the worker said that the priest brought him to the church. Well, some occasions, the church employees might help such make up of things for the convenience like treating the TI as a "pest" in the church. Some churches only function to keep the tradition and serve only the certain people like the community. I don't really know if these tricks are to make up the story of infidelity or something. More active the order, more the possibility of having gang stalkers inside the church. Also, if you try to stay in a female dormitory for the trip, you might end up a room full with males for the booking arrangement. Or for the mixed dorm, a female TI would be in the room with full of males.

0 comments: