09 January, 2012

Typical church response to help the gang stalkers

In my case, I often see the church employees helping what gang stalkers want to happen. The gang stalkers want me to go back to Japan. That is their primal goal for awhile. That was why I was surrounded by the NYPD, FBI, logo wearing people in the refugee residence in Switzerland and the residents and the neighbors were engaged in the gang stalking. Always, the TI won't get help or someone to stand on their side. Instead, the people the TI communicates often stop the communication or just use their relationship to the TI as a tool for the gang stalkers to know what the TI is thinking or planning. In other words, these people would work for the gang stalkers. Betrayal? That is expected from before making the new communication with somebody. The priests often talk about the same thing: - How do you support myself? I cannot get a proper job due to the gang stalking. So, I must spend more from my savings and my work as a writer is not good income resource. - What about my parents? They often use the parable of the elderly brother who lost all the wealth and came back to his parents and the parents greet the son with joy. Do you think it is the same for me as a gang stalking victim? The gang stalkers in Japan would use the opportunity of strong censorship and other extralegal matters to cause me dangers. Currently, I got full-body tattoo guy doing the gang stalking and he seemed to be working in the company with a relationship with the Japanese company. There are more of these people out there in Japan like TEPCO's anti-nuke power protester stalking team. Can these priests do something about those power elites' thugs? My situation is totally different; I got death threats from Abkur Dalow Abshir's gang group in Switzerland, and I got over 650€ tampering damages including my fountain pens in Valkan area. Am I the one spending alot, or I have to spend more for replacing things and repairing for these tamperings done by the people who are communicating with the priests? It seems much like the victim blaming than trying to help me. It's quite sad many priests don't understand what it looks like to be oppressed as the social outcast without any reason. I have no criminal record nor have anything suspicious thing involved. As long as these priests can forget about what the CIA doing like assassinations to brainwashing - I'm sure they don't care about saving people who gone crazy through brainwashing. Once someone gone mentally ill through the PSYOP, the one would be considered as no real human being. Our world is quite twisted from the time of Jesus lived, isn't it? Nowadays, I encounter many Korean perps. These people travel in pairs of the same genders; like two men or two women. I don't know if they are from the certain cult like the unification church. I don't communicate with them, but they just show up around me. After I get enough information about them, I will update my Korean perp list. I guess this is a good chance to gather their information. They might be working for the Japanese company or engaged in the anti-Japanese protesting groups.

0 comments: