28 January, 2012

Suspicious Koreans and a Muslim guy encounter

I took some trains today. I did not pay too much attention on the first one. Then the second one for going back, I noticed a Muslim guy sat across from the empty bench. It was like the benches were occupied but the one next to him was empty.
Then the second one I tried to take  is I missed due to the ever-exiting people from the vehicle. There were only few going to enter, and I saw another man waiting at the platform. People tried to exit all the time and one occasion, a man was caught by the door and the door had to be opened. But before I could enter after the people finish leaving, I found the door closed. So, the man and I could not take that train. Usually, the people should stop leaving from one door to give enough time for the passengers to enter. The man and I were the only ones still waiting for people exiting while the doors of other vehicles were already closed. I could choose to get in another vehicle instead.

On the third train, I took a train and saw an Asian man sat across from me. The train was nearly empty but the seats got one person each almost. Then the next station, the Asian man left and four Asians entered. Three of them are women and one man. The women took the seats across from mine where the Asian man sat. And the man sat across from me. It looked like a set up of making the situation as if I'm with the suspicious Asian man, like for the prostitution or some other type of claims by the gang stalkers' COINTELPRO. I noticed the women talking like Korean, so I filmed the situation. I don't know what they speak, but it looked a bit suspicious after the strange ever-leaving passangers in the train happened. Well, the metro got surveillance cameras, so they can tell what actually happened. I believe the metro workers are working with the perps, so they won't share what look strange.

I got some Americans talking like military guys here. Because of the gang stalking and DOD targeting me, I can tell they look like trying to target the people that they can easily make up stories for the suspicions. So, what is this gang stalking about? They work with the Muslims, so that they can make up non-Muslims to be look like Muslim extremists. I never visited a mosque nor interested in Islam, but my back ground like visiting countries and other abilities to make me high profile. That's where American and others tax seems to be going and the countries are under huge debts. So, who are these Koreans and the Muslim guy? Are they baits to make up a story of me as Muslim or Koreans?


0 comments: