14 January, 2012

Unfaithful Catholics - Gang stalking among the Christians

Not everyone is clean and good person. It is the same among Christians or we don't need prisons. Well, sometimes certain racial groups are locked up for political and other reasons. For the Catholics, we have the huge scandals of sexual abuse and child abuse histories. Well, I think it is OK to talk about these people violating the Christian values and how they act like devils among the faithful ones. Few days ago, I encountered girls from somewhere - possibly low wage workers originated from Asia or grown up in the Western countries like USA. Two of them are Vietnamese and one of them is Turkish. They mentioned about clubs in Sweden and the life there, so they might be living in Sweden. It's just like the sudden rush of Koreans showing up from Finland. They might be invited by the local perp and get the money from the mafia funding. Well, they seemed to come here for looking jobs. But the first day, they were talking about learning Spanish and French, and these reminded me of my weakness in these languages and sometimes perps often mentioned these languages and that was how I was sensitized. I got some Spanish speakers and one Anthro major woman speaking French near me. Also a pair from Croatia as I often visit the country for pilgrimages in historical areas. And I got full-body tattoo "Yakuza" guy for about a week. He is hanging out with two of his friends. It's much like not a random encounter but some people who look to be engaged in the certain extremist groups. I could add the Tibetans who are working for the Chinese Mafia and participating in the Free Tibet group. Maybe the real Free Tibet people might be interesting knowing who work with the Chinese Mafia and act like the police informants, so that they can avoid the False Flug Attack /Snitch Jacket. Let's go back to the story of the Asian girls. First day, they were talking about studying Spanish and French. Later, one of them said that she needs to go to confession. She was talking with another Vietnamese girl that how she is so bad and a pervert in her real life. She was talking about sleeping around. Well, it's someone else's business, so I don't really care about that part if the church wants to ex-communicate her or not. That's not my problem. Next day, she was talking about buying rosary from Vatican for her family's baby. I don't know why so sudden they are talking something like that. Also, she was talking about buying a watch and a bag to her mother. I was aware of the rosary thing as when Korean guys were around, one time my rosary case went missing. And I have the rosary I bought in Vatican. I'm not staying in Roma, so such rosary as a surveyor is something strange to hear in the conversation. And I got quite expensive watch, and I was worried of something stealing them or claiming them as theirs and stolen. The "You took my boots" and "you steal oil" claims happened in the Swiss refugee residence before by the Eritrean refugees. And the bag thing, I got my bag's zipper three times opened in the strange way and later the zipper was broken and I had to threw away. Then I bought a new bag and few days later, the bottom part was fall apart for 5cm. In the same place, I got my fountain pen damaged. These happened while the suspicious Koreans were around. I think I would add all Korean info in PDF to share what they do. No pain, no gain. So, I was aware of such skits by the low wage workers hired by the gangs. These girls have a Japanese friend, Chino?, who is from Peru. I guess that might be related with their gang stalking network internationally. Also, I saw some South Americans who are engaged in the new Catholic movements. Maybe, these "new" religious movements are part of the gang stalking strategies to take out the conservative people like me. I don't care how others want to go out dancing everyday or drinking. I don't see the point chatting for wasting time. It could be good for making social networking and get to know each other for the surveillance by the informants. For the church issues, I think some people can just simply read the Bible and visit the church rather than engaged in something and participate in all the events as the volunteers. Sadly, those who are working for the church and speak multiple languages are often gang stalkers. Also, the churches have many missions around are more likely to use the gang stalking strategies - like in my case I encountered Japanese man showed up in the mass and the worker told me that "he is looking for me" and suggested to go out while they don't know where he is staying outside the church guest house. I don't really know why a Japanese pair showed up from Tokyo prior to my visit there and the priest invited the suspicious "Japanese man" in the morning mass at 8am and he did not take the communion. No one wants to be claimed by the group of alth witness for prostitution or hyper sexual or pedophilia. Isn't it how the Catholic priests and church workers are claimed so in the history? Like Knight Templers are claimed as homosexual??? I really don't know about these who sleep around and claim Catholic by themselves and even knowing the church laws. They would be pardoned by the church for their church intelligence works, but I don't know if that is good for the victims - who are falsely witnessed what they did not do. I wish everyone has right to go to church without being harassed by the gang stalkers who sit near them and not taking communion but remain on the bench. I feel like I stay with the devils in the church.

0 comments: