29 January, 2012

Here are some example of the people sat near me in the church but they don't take the communion

I have been encountering people who sit near me in the church, often with some kids, and they don't take communion but remain on the benches. It's just normal occasion in my case. And it sounds quite bad for the Targeted Individuals as the gangs talkers they might be connected with can steal things. So far, I lost one long sleeve T-shirt, two socks parts from two pairs of white and gray Nike brand. Thus the rest is the black and white parts. It's like if I wear them, it looks as if I'm wearing one white sock on my right foot and a gray one on my left. I threw them away. Also, I found my new pair of rechargeable battery gone. It seemed to be happened when I found my trouser pulled out a bit from my closet but it was not taken. That was the time some Chinese came and left and Koreans and Japanese man reading a French study book came. Since then, I'm careful of my belongings. Also, I found the patterns of how I forget things - like the thought induction to make me thing something continuously to make me occupied on something to focus on and that makes me to pay no attention on the things away from my eyesight. In other words, I can avoid forgetting things by keeping everything visible from my regular eyesight position and put them together with others to have a better mental memory. It's the artificial trick done by the electronic harassment. If a scientist tries to make a program for the covert operation, I already know how the countermeasure would be. Thought induction process can be of the drug effects like shutting down certain brain functions to make the brain jack possible. I got some restaurant workers wearing NYPD logo huts here. If the gang stalkers can do anything to what I eat or drink, there can add some new test drugs. It's just like how the LSD contaminated breads made the villagers in the French village by the CIA: US Army knows how to do the brain jack, so it's not all my imagination. All I know is that perpetrators can make up the character assassination of the innocent people while they commit crimes from tampering to the thefts to the killing small animals to scare the victim.

Here are some people who sat near me but did not take the communion. As long as I know, the communion is a mandate for the Catholics on Sunday. So, I'm just curious why they don't take the communion but sat near me. They seem to know the mass well. I sit in different areas, so if the same people show up and sit near me in future, I can tell who are the gang stalking surveillance team.




There is an American guy shouting about "the Bitch" and the stuff with an airport working man who is smoking cannabis (got his evidence filmed) and some others showing up and gone. Often these perps are Koreans, and now UK people joined. It's like the trend of some multiple group from the same origin showed up and stay for a short time. It seems that is how the group of the foreign gang stalkers show up and do the certain skits and such. It's too strange to see so many Koreans everyday including in the train to the restaurants. The American guy was looking for his computer cable. I don't know what happened to him, but I'm free to expose what they are doing as I don't touch anything - only film what seems crucial for the gang stalking skits and take pictures for the new gang stalker (Stasi) list making. I will share the information when

There are some UK guys talking about how they went to a McDonalds and asked about Catholic or Protestant. They talked about the born again Christian issue, the new age one that was created by the CIA. The new age religions are for the study of the control and the drug testings. Children of God, Wako, Aum Shinri-kyo, and some others are known for the CIA/FBI connection. Or the Hamburger priest once lived in LA.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hvzxu4u1nn16661



0 comments: