14 May, 2012

The church activities

I'm attending a foreign language mass in the evening. It gets a bit strange these days. I wonder if that is related with my living in Middle East and BiH, as I found half of the people from the middle row to the back were occupied with the people who do not take the communion. I don't know what happened to the church these days. It's Sunday mass, OK? How come half of the people in the church just sit on the bench and not take the communion???

Someone needs to bring a video camera for checking such strange activities....

I'm fine to be the instrument to be used as the evaluator of the people who have evil in their minds in order to make up the false witness and false record against me for the surveillance purpose. God punishes these who are doing the evil to the justs.

And I wonder why I got popular with barely adult people like around 20s these days. I don't know what made them think I'm attractive besides my experience and my wealth enough to support myself and travel around for my own needs... I can just add someone's name here, but it would be embarrassing for each of us, so I just continue the participant observation till I get enough information to share as my experience. It's the advantage of a writer and who studied anthropology to keep everything write down in the exact manner with more of objectivity. Now they would keep away from me, or not?? I like solitude with my Trappist attitude with "ora et labora" motto.

0 comments: