22 May, 2012

Simple crash to learn the meaning of love

I was in a mood to write something really poetic, and ended up in the lines below. I don't really like to use too much for the expression of love and such. All I wanted to add was to show how it sounds like in the change of intimacy in the maturity. I used to be a poet, so it's easy for me to write something like this than the books with many details.

Simple crash to learn the meaning of love

My first love was like
banging my head around the wall
in the room without a door nor a window

My second love was like
I found a window very high above near the ceiling

Now I learned what it looks like
I was too blind and could not see
I was in a small room with white walls
with a steel-made door and high ceiling

The window?
It was always there not above
but the height of my upper body
So I could see the outside from the room

It's up to me to stay or leave
anytime I want from the room

When I found this out,
I missed my first experience of entering the room

0 comments: