16 February, 2014

A perp woman got caught by passing the security gate at C&A in Iulius Mall in Timisoara yesterday

I went to the shopping mall at night for dinner. First, I visited C&A to get a new PJ trouser as the old one got cut on the left knee area. When I tried to enter the store, there was a woman with a kid rushed in at the same time. I saw them coming quickly, so I rushed faster than them and entered the store. I saw the security guy showing up and asking the woman to pass the gate once again. Then he showed up near me and he asked me to try. And the woman passed the gate got beep. I started filming the security guy when he started talking to me.  Here is the picture of the woman and the security from the film. How could this happen? Only entering the store and beeping? It was the popular harassment in Munich for me during September to October 2012. Is this a common practice by C&A in Timisoara? I would add OSAM video for last couple of days. I've seen black guys here and there but I hope they are not from Central Africa where Muslims are eating Christians. You never know how gang stalkers can bring any ethnic group or foreign vehicles to anywhere in the world.



0 comments: