10 February, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - February 9th, 2014

Here is the video from today. I visited the evening mass at St. Anna church and saw a man sat in front of me talking to the worker. He was talking in English and it was about if he wanted to make a speech after communion or something. I didn't check the video. I just opened it and filmed for any sign of discrimination. At the communion time, I saw a black mag light shape mic attached to a silver voice recorder on the stand to the left after the bench rows to the middle area. I don't know who put that mic but it was aiming around where the man sat or where I was. Any foul play by the perpetrators?

I would be in Estzergom tomorrow. A short trip to make a bad habit of waking up late like noon to be changed. I don't know why but it happened in Medugorje or certain places. I've got so sleepy even I woke up around 8 to 9am with the clock. But I tried to be safe without getting too much electronic harassment and other things to cause me troubles. I need to be painless so I won't get easily manipulated by the brain jacking technology.



0 comments: