22 June, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 21st, 2014

On my way to the bus terminal, I saw 3 blind people. More blind people on the street as if the threat against me by the gang stalkers taking my eyes for the nullification. If I'm blind, I cannot use the Internet anymore. By the way, the V2K perps said that the middle man is from UCLA. Is it right?

I saw an Asian woman with a Japanese tourist guide book sat on the bench alone at the bus terminal near the ticket counters. There was one more Asian woman with short hair but she moved to the tram stop outside. However, she tried to walk back to the bus terminal. Then two girls came to the tram station.

I saw some German cars around and a German bus was driving very slowly near me. It parked at a bus stop but it moved when the local bus came to stop there.

At night, I saw some Muslim groups walking at the main square. It's very rare to see Muslims around in Zagreb.


0 comments: