01 June, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May 31st, 2014

Here is the German car from yesterday.

When I was at Stone Gate Chapel for the rosary prayer, I saw a Muslim couple walking around.

At the Cathedral last night, I saw one Asian woman alone stood near me with a book called "Croatia" in Katakana letter. Is she a Japanese? Why a Japanese woman alone standing near me? There was not so many Asians inside of the Cathedral.

And some Muslims seemed to be in the Cathedral.

A small fire happened at the candle shelves near the painting. I think that was done by the perps as they mentioned about the candle bomb or something to watch out and I think that made some churches like the one in Sofia to blow off all the candles. I don't know why people wanna make fun of the old tradition while they don't respect crusading and kicking out the Muslims.


0 comments: