21 June, 2017

Organized Stalkers Around Me - June 20th,2017

I haven't use my blog when I was in Skopje. My Facebook account was banned 3 times in Skopje in February, April, and June. 24 hours, 3 days, and 7 days banning. The V2K speakers told me that the Chinese are responsible for the Facebook money account swindling from the Facebook users in Skopje if the user is counted as an Asian. They would close the account and steal the money connection. I don't use the FaceBook for purchasing anything. So, I avoided any further trouble except the long term banning. Well, I just share that information here. I'm in Greece now. Should be safe to share stories here.

Here is the video from today. I traveled from Skopje to Thessaloniki. I saw some German cars and a Romanian car was parked outside of my hotel. The location is nice. No harassment at all. Creek but still a mild tendency of just the locals around.


0 comments: